The Registered Traveller service can help you get through the UK border faster.

If you’re a Registered Traveller member, you can use either of the following at some airports and train stations:

  • UK and EU passport entry lanes
  • ePassport gates - if your passport has a ‘chip’

You also won’t need to fill in a landing card.

You’ll still need to carry your visa or biometric residence permit, if you have one.